If you are walking you can find us on the Worthing Road, opposite Horsham Library and the main Bus Station. Please note that access by car is only to the rear of the church and that satnav coordinates will lead only to the front of the building.
We have a limited number of car-parking spaces at the rear which can be accessed from Albion way, travelling south, by turning immediately left into the first opening on the roundabout opposite the large Waitrose/John Lewis store to be seen on the right. That turning gives access to a lengthy private car park, at the top of which will be found, on the right, the gates into our church car park. There is disabled access.
Traveling By Car
From the North (Gatwick/Crawley on A264/A24)
– Take the slip road at Farthing’s Hill Interchange exit to A281 and then take first exit at Farthings Hill roundabout towards Horsham town centre
– Continue into Horsham on A281 (Guildford Road)
– Continue straight at the next small roundabout
– Continue until approaching traffic lights at T-junction with B2237 (Albion Way), keeping in right-hand lane
– Turn right at lights.
– Continue to small roundabout with Waitrose/John Lewis on your right.
– Turn first left at the roundabout. Enter carefully and turn immediately sharp left into a car-park. Continue through this car-park until you arrive at the wrought-iron gates of the church parking area on your right. Drive in and park.
From the South (Worthing on A24)
– At Hop Oast roundabout at northern end of the Southwater by-pass, keep in right hand-lane and take third exit onto B2237 (Worthing Road) to Horsham Town Centre.
– Continue towards Horsham Town Centre
– As you approach the roundabout (Sainsbury’s on your right), keep in left-hand lane.
– Turn left at the roundabout and gradually move over into the right-hand lane as you approach the next small roundabout.
– Go round the roundabout to the third exit where you face a large opening in a high brick wall. Enter carefully and turn immediately sharp left into a car-park. Continue through this car-park until you arrive at the wrought-iron gates of the church parking area on your right. Drive in and park.
On Foot From The Railway Station.
– Turn left out of station towards town centre
– Cross over road at lights opposite station
– Continue straight down into town, over the footway above Albion Way dual carriageway
– Turn right at bandstand and continue in an anti-clockwise direction.
– At Waterstone’s, turn right into West Street and walk to end
– At open square with tree centrepiece, turn left past Argos
– Church garden gate, opposite the Bus Station
We are situated directly opposite the main Horsham Bus Station.
Horsham Unitarian Church
Phone: 01403 256788